Airmail is a highly customizable and powerful email client for iOS and Mac that enables users to quickly process and act upon their email. When I process my email, I do one of four things with an email message:
- Archive it for future reference or retrieval (think most school email).
- Trash it.
- Send it to another app for a specific purpose.
- Reply to it.
- Snooze it to a time that so that it will reappear in my inbox when it is appropriate for me to take an action upon it then.
Here are a few of the great features of Airmail:
- supports multiple accounts
- has many different settings - which I will help you set up
- great, customizable swiping features
- allows connections to many other apps and services
- integrated automation features such as setting up quick replies
- Send later feature
If you are having a hard time keeping up with all of your email and keeping your email inbox under control, then Airmail can help you achieve "Inbox zero."